Thursday, March 25, 2010

Countdown to Eat, Pray, Love!

The first trailer to the much anticipated Eat, Pray, Love movie was released last week and in anticipation of the upcoming release I picked up a copy of Elizabeth Gilbert's follow-up, Committed. This book has not been met with as much applause as the original, but then again what could? Personally, I am looking forward to reacquainting myself with Elizabeth before seeing Julia Roberts play her on the big screen this summer!



For those of you who have not yet seen the trailer, you can watch it below. If you have read the book, I would love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to post in the comments section!

2 comments:

  1. Like the video addition to blog. Mike O'Malley (aka "The Rick") is in the cast!? Man's man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the movie. Is it crazy that I am counting down the minutes??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k