Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All About Kate

I popped into the Kate Spade store in Soho this week and fell in love...with it all. In fact, I told my friend that I wanted one of everything!

Bags, bags and more bags...

The Storm King Willa bag is simply gorgeous in person and it's that type of leather that is sure to look better with each wear. 

The Pop Art Pearle clutch screams "girls night!"

 My lucky friend, Bridget, took this beauty home with her. The Gold Coast Evangeline bag can be used day or night and exudes "chic-ness."


Stay warm this winter...

 How insanely adorable are these mittens - the "taxi" pair has my name all over them. 


Fun takes on the old-school ski hat...


 Oh, argyle - how I love thee!

A little of this and a little of that...

 I desperately needed one of these polka-dot thermoses this morning, a fun way to get your morning jolt!

 A great hostess gift or addition to your own tablescape: polka-dot coasters!


These New Year's cards look oh-so-similar to my favorite Scalamandre wallpaper...it'd be silly not to purchase!



 I 100% need this key fob (hint: Santa!)
Check out KateSpade.com to see these items and more!

3 comments:

  1. I would die for a pair of their mittens. Aren't they darling?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too adorable - I can't wait to try and hail a cab in the "taxi" pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love my new bag! I sure hope Santa gets you that owl!

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k