Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just Because: Elle Decor Dec/Jan 2010



The "Wild at Heart" story in the Dec/Jan 2010 issue of Elle Decor made my heart skip a beat. The West Village apartment of Brazilian designer Sig Bergamin has everything I could ever want in my future dream home: ikat, new and treasured pieces, an eclectic mix of patterns and fabrics, and wallpaper, wallpaper, wallpaper! 


Those curtains are insane - I could stare them at all day! Plus, the photo of Gisele draped in jewels is the perfect focal point. 


 Even the accordion doors are covered in wallpaper, no surface is left untouched!


Quirky patterned shades on a tourmaline and amethyst lamp...


There is not one thing I would change about this bedroom....


The colors are bold, yet it still feels calming... now if only I can find out where in the West Village this apartment is, maybe I can get a closer look!

p.s. Unfortunately, Elle Decor does not have these images up on their site yet so hopefully my scanned images did the story some justice!

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one who'd love to take a tour of this exquisite West Village apartment! The scanned photos look fine, by the way. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k