Friday, December 9, 2011

Can you hear me now?

The weather in New York seems to have gotten the memo that it is December overnight and I am frantically dragging out all of my winter accessories. One of my biggest annoyances in the winter is that my iPhone does not like to cooperate with my gloves. My poor right hand is usually sacrificed to the blustery wind so that an email or phone call can be made while on the go. That is why I was thrilled to hear about Echo Touch Gloves. Available in multiple colors, styles and fabrics these are designed to work with all of our numerous touch screen devices. My right hand is going to be very toasty this season!




p.s. Holiday Gift Guides are coming next week!
p.p.s. Wouldn't these gloves make an amazing stocking stuffer?? (hint, hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k