Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RUE Mag

I was very excited for the launch of Rue Magazine last week - a new virtual design and lifestyle magazine (a la a TTT fave - LonnyMag). The photography is great and I can see that they have a very strong foundation of relationships that they have forged as the support from the blogger community was HUGE! I am hoping that in the future they improve the interactive features so there are more click-thrus, but all in all I am excited to add RUE to my reading list! Check out their first issue online now: RueMag.com.

I love the feature on SF blogger and designer, Victoria Smith. Her bungalow, which they described as "mid-century modern meets bohemian modern," is to die for!

I never thought I would find a shaggy rug appealing, but I am converted...

Love the deep wall color and the playful chairs against a gorgeous farmhouse table...

Victoria at Home...follow her blog: sfgirlbybay.com

Impeccable detailing...quirky, but perfectly unexpected...

Check out RUE for yourself and to see videos, photo galleries and enter to win items straight from the mag!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k