Friday, September 10, 2010

WILD for WHIT

Last week I saw the line WHIT at Steven Alan in Tribeca and immediately fell in love. I rushed home to start a post on this new brand, but could not find anything online about them! So I was thrilled when I stumbled upon an article referencing WHIT on nymag.com last night. Brooklyn based designer Whitney Pozgay worked at Kate Spade and Steven Alan before she set out on her own with her somewhat eponymous brand: WHIT. The models in her Fall look book are all wearing quite interesting head pieces (think oversized wine glasses, forks, arrows)...I guess quirky runs in the family - she is the fabulous Kate Spade's niece - which trust me is a good thing!

The second I laid eyes on the high waisted balloon skirt (above, left) I knew I had to have it...


A few looks from her Spring 2011 collection:



WHIT designer Whitney Pozgay at her Spring 2011 presentation:


*Don't forget tonight is Fashion's Night Out! For events in your area check out: fashionsnightout.com

**One last thing: To The Tens now has a facebook fan page and twitter (Twitter.com/ToTheTens) account so that you can stay up to date on all the TTT happenings and more! Become a fan on Facebook here - be sure to click the "like" button at the top of the page - and follow TTT on Twitter here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k