Thursday, March 24, 2011

Acrobats of God

This weekend I popped into Opening Ceremony with the sole intention of "window shopping" (I swear!). But really what is a shoe-loving girl to do when she runs smack into a lovely looking lilac heel! For the record, I do not currently own any lilac heels so trying them on was completely justified - almost like research (do my feet look their best in lilac?!).  I know it sounds like a myth, but these are the most comfortable shoes E-V-E-R. The straps are all 100% elastic, hold your foot firmly in place, and the heel is a very modest height. I will let the shoes speak for themselves, but I have a definite new shoe crush: Acrobats of God





*images from Acrobats of God's blog

My new lilac lovelies...

Available at Opening Ceremony

1 comment:

  1. Need a pair asap! The lilac ones are just delightful xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k