Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Falling for J.Crew Fall

While I am usually someone who dreads the end of summer, these images from the J.Crew Fall catalogue have me yearning for a cool breeze and ultra-chic layering! Aptly naming it their Fall uniform - the color scheme matches the dusty desert scenery: khakis, taupe and a cool evergreen. 


I am already a Minnie pant devotee and can't wait to get my hands on the new Fall version and that herringbone workshirt!

The poplin shirt and sequin skirt look like must-have staples for the season.

For the boys...


Love this image of their bridal selection - she looks like one of the hippest brides I have ever seen...

For more on J.Crew's Fall collection check out the making of the Fall look book video here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k