Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Print overload...

After a week in LA and visits to fabric outlets and home decor stores I am seeing prints everywhere...

When I popped into the Jonathan Adler I fell in love at first sight with the Aegean Sea print - it looks great on their x bench and would look even better in my apartment!


I was very excited for my first trip into Hollywood at Home and felt right home in their cozy interiors. They have some great finds and a fabulous array of fabrics. My favorite piece was this super funky chair.  It would be a great addition to a sun porch and the perfect place to plop down for a cocktail as the sun sets. 


My shower curtain is begging to be retired, but I hadn't seen anything that excited me enough to take it's place until I stumbled into Roberta Roller Rabbit. One of their fun and bright prints is exactly what my tiny bathroom needs to liven it up. I'm leaning towards one of the large poppies...


I have been on the hunt for new throw pillows and saw some great ikat and suzani fabrics, but couldn't make up my mind in time to pull the trigger. Luckily, Etsy has a great selection of throw pillows at great prices! 



1 comment:

  1. I love those ikat pillows and adore the roberta roller rabit curtains! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k