Thursday, July 15, 2010

Living etc.

I stumbled upon Living etc. yesterday and immediately developed a new magazine crush. While I would not normally describe myself as someone who likes "modern" design I am loving the online features of this London based mag and will be picking up a hard copy asap! The mag launched in 1998 and livingetc.com followed in 2005. They have a large gallery of images and a very active online community where you can find tips, ask questions and follow a blog by the mag's editor. I highly recommend you check it out next time you are surfing the net. Some of my picks from their August issue gallery are below:

*Great mix of pattern and color

Great rug, wall coverings and pillows tie this nook together.

What little girl wouldn't want to curl up here!

I am a sucker for library ladders and bookcase walls...
*All images are of a Melbourne warehouse by Diane Bergeron

*Love the simplicity and clean lines in this London apartment 

*Fun pops of turquoise in a LA kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k