Friday, January 7, 2011

Living in a Snow Globe!

I missed the big snowstorm over the holidays so I was like a little kid at Christmas this morning when I saw snow falling outside my window! As much as I would love to cuddle up with hot cocoa on the couch for the day (with maybe a quick snow ball fight) I have many things to do around the city today which means it is time to get out the Sorels!


I first fell in love with the Sorel Caribou boot after seeing them in the J.Crew catalogue last winter (I know, a late-comer!) and receiving a pair for Christmas. They were glued to my feet all winter and got me thru the big DC storm and sludge of NYC. 

My personal favorite - Caribou

I saw a chic little lady sporting these on the subway the other day and was a tad envious...





I may have to step up my attire today so I look as chic in my Sorels as this...



Images from J.Crew

Amanda Brooks looking fierce in her Caribou Sorels, plaid and fur...

Happy Snow Day!

4 comments:

  1. Love those boots! We don't get enough winter weather in Austin, so I may just have to move to NY to justify buying them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know when the weather could change. It's always good to be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late to the game on this season and this snowy weather today just inspired me to get a pair. Makes me very nostalgic for the boots I grew up wearing in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we cant get these in the UK - Boo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k