Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Inspiration: WHIT - NY

I have to admit that all of the Spring ad campaigns while beautiful are beginning to get slightly annoying as the temperatures continue to drop around me. I particularly like the store window displays with mannequins decked in tiny shorts and platforms while I stare back at them dressed like a walking ball of puffy coat! One brand though that I am very excited about for Spring is WHIT (see more about them here.)


They just launched their official website which contains a page of their "fundamentals" - the images are beautiful, fun, eclectic and inspiring. I am instantly transported back to CA and fun in the sun...





A few items from their Spring collection that I have my eye on...



Here's to an early and looooong Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k