Monday, January 10, 2011

Put Your Stamp on it!

One of my New Year's resolutions was to send more handwritten notes (aka a great way to feed my stationary obsession). One key component of this new hobby is a custom return address label. I am loving all of the calligraphy stamps below - I may not be a calligrapher, but no one needs to know that!






** Don't forget to "like" To The Tens on Facebook and suggest the page to your friends if you like what you see... (On twitter? You can follow TTT there too!)

4 comments:

  1. Ohh these have been on my wish list for SO long! Thanks for reminding me I need to finally pull the trigger and pick one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need a pair for Missouri! Such a shame we missed each other in LA - I'll be in NYC in March - let's definitely arrange for champagne when I'm there...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay - Yes, picking one is the toughest part! I have been eyeing them for months as well but can't decide!

    Sam - I think a Missouri stamp is a MUST! Would love to see you in March, hope you had a great time in LA!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed... A got a stamp for Christmas and it was one of my favorite gifts. I highly recommend trying out different colors of ink as well!! I am loving bright pink! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k