Friday, February 4, 2011

Spotlight on Coral

It was pointed out to me that I am a tad into turquoise. I admit there seems to be a magnetic force that pulls me to turquoise whether it's in jewelry, a beautiful lamp or my prized set of turquoise foo dogs! There are however other tones that I adore as well, one being: coral. I am a big fan of the pink and orange hues associated with coral. Not as girly as a pale pink and not as aggressive as a bright orange a great coral is the perfect pop whether in the pieces you wear or place in your home. (*Bonus - coral goes fabulously with turquoise!)

*click to enlarge

1. suede skinny belt by Madewell. 2. monogrammed guest towels by Leontine Linens. 3. shimmer brick by Bobbi Brown. 4. coral lamp by Moth Designs. 5. espadrille wedge by Lanvin. 6. stretch bracelet by Roberta Chiarella. 7. Madeline Weinrib Mandala cotton rug. 7. emotional paint swatch by sherwin williams. 8. Chloe paraty bag. 9. ankle wrap sandals by Alexandre Birman. 10. Look from J.Crew's Spring presentation. 

2 comments:

  1. Coral is my favorite color for summer... Looks especially good with a tan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral is my signature color. I love love LOVE this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k