Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Updates

I would really love to repaint my living room a light blue or a pale pink to give it a little face-lift for Spring, but as I live in a rental and may be moving soon I have been looking for more temporary ways to spruce up my place and Spring-ify it!


Switch up your throw pillows, add some fun accessories bursting with your favorite Spring colors, change out your heavy throw for a lighter patterned one, and lots of fresh flowers or potted plants!

Rope doorstop by Ballard Designs. 
Red Magnolia tablecloth by Anthropologie. 
Peacock tray from Jayson Home & Garden. 
Potted hyacinth plant. 
Blue and white zig zag throw by Jonathan Adler. 

3 comments:

  1. i want to start the whole thing over. everything. i don't know if a pillow can save me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, I have been there! I found switching out my pillows helped (a little!) and at least gave me a jumping off point. But starting from scratch also sounds very appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with pink right now! Great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k