Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Friday!

Somehow it is already Friday and another very slow blogging week has passed me by - it has been a tad crazy with our impending move, but my Friday resolution is to get back up on that bike (so to speak) and start blogging more frequently next week! 


Learning how to ride a bike would be a good resolution too (I never quite perfected that in my earlier days, oops)...especially when there is a bike like the Adeline Adeline + Kate Spade collaboration above. Those are some wheels I could get behind!

Have a great weekend!
xo 

*Bikes are available exclusively in Kate Spade stores (only 1 per store, so get a move on!)

1 comment:

  1. I always tried to teach you, but you never wanted to learn! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k