Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bedroom Inspiration

Our bedroom is being painted today and I am beyond excited to get home and see that transformation. I have been pulling images for weeks of bedrooms that I love and (after realizing I love too much!) narrowed down my vision: neutral paint on the walls, clean white bedding, a bold patterned rug and fun accent pieces. 

The winning paint color was Patriotic White by Benjamin Moore - it is not exaclty white and not exactly light blue either, but adds a sense of warmth and light to a room.  
Patriotic White as seen in a couple bedrooms...




A few of my inspiration images for the bedroom in general...

I know I have posted on this bedroom (as seen in Lonny) before, but I just love the collection of pillows on the bed- those monogrammed his/her initial pillows kill me! I also love that it is not overly matchy.

 I definitely gravitate towards white bedding with pops of color coming from window treatments, rugs or a fun accent chair.
(via Lonny)

One of my all time favorite rooms by Sig Bergamin - love the wallpaper, awesome art, insane Rug Co. rug, and suzani throw - love, love, love it all! A little more going on then I would probably want in my bedroom, but it is a goldmine of inspiration. 



Stay tuned for images of the newly painted bedroom!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k