Friday, May 20, 2011

How To: Hang Art

Elements of Style (if you don't read her blog, you should!) posted this great guide on how to hang art and I wanted to share it with all of you. I have been putting off hanging anything in my new place out of fear that I would not correctly space things or end up with glaring holes in the wall. This guide, courtesy of the Lost Art Salon in SF, is a saving grace and great tool to keep on hand. No more excuses, get that gallery wall going! 


Click here for the complete guide and tutorials. 

My source of inspiration when it comes to hanging art is hands down the home of Kate & Andy Spade. It definitely has a relaxed and casual feel even though it is what some may describe as "cluttered!" Not me though, I find it to be totally visually appealing. Their collection is not to shabby either...





 All images shot by The Selby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k