Tuesday, May 18, 2010

House Beautiful take-aways

There were a few great shopping finds in June's House Beautiful...


Some great cotton herringbone throws from brahmsmount.com in a multitude of colors- perfect for brightening a room!

West Elm has added a genius finish to its' Parsons console table- rattan! Bonus: currently on sale for $299, snap one up while you can...great for an entryway, behind a couch, or really anywhere!

They also featured a rug from one of my faves, Dash and Albert. Cute rugs at great prices...enough said. Some of my picks are below:


   

   

2 comments:

  1. I love those throws..plus added bonus they are from my favorite state! Hmmm which color do I like best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maine To The Tens! Nice little history of the looms on the "about us" page..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k