Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Put a ring on it!

During the summer I tend to cut back on the amount of jewelry I wear and try to get more bang for my buck with strong statement pieces. You never know when you could find yourself outside catching some rays and the less clutter the better! My go to is a statement ring. It can brighten up any outfit and add a bit of pizazz and attitude to your casual summer style. Some great finds at even better prices are below:

A personal fave - turquoise...
Turq RingsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Keep it clean, keep it silver...
Silver RingsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Embrace the sunshine, whip out the pinks and corals...
CoralFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

1 comment:

  1. What amazing rings. I am obsessed with the YSL one....The feather rings are also amazing.. HMMM which one should I pick for my new summer splurge??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k