Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dive in!

Honestly, the only thing I really hate shopping for is swimwear! But as summer is quickly approaching I am on a serious hunt for a couple swimsuits to get me thru the season. It can be very tricky shopping for swimwear- you need something cute, comfy and good for both tanning and being active in the sun. My trick in the past has been to buy 1 solid and 1 printed suit that can be mixed and matched. This creates the illusion that you have 4 suits so if you go on vacation you don't have to wear the same suit every day.

Great solid options in my two go-to styles: triangle top and bandeau.
solid swim


Spice it up with printed options, I usually trend towards animal prints or modern florals.
printed swim


Two great cheap suits from American Eagle that happen to be in keeping with the stripe craze.


Personally I don't do one pieces, but if I were to sport one it would be something like one of these. If you're going to cover up, keep it interesting.
full piece




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k