Monday, October 25, 2010

Suno!

I posted on relatively new Kenyan-American label Suno New York awhile ago when Michelle Williams was looking extremely precious in one of their insanely cute dresses. This weekend I spotted a few must-have pieces from their current line. Unfortunately, it seems so has everyone else as most stores in NYC are sold out of my size! Check them out at a Barney's near you or online at Opening Ceremony. Their prints can be a little much for the average citizen, but in small doses they will look great!

I need this skirt! It will look equally great with tights and boots in the winter as it will with a light tee and wedges come summer...
I am bummed that this was the only image I could find of this soft and swingy blazer as it seriously does not do it justice, but it is gorgeously embellished over a light blue/grey and white print. 

This Ikat top can spice up any pair of jeans! I would definitely not pair it with that plaid skirt though - again, sorry for these tough images!

I love this dress from their Resort line that Rachel Bilson wore to a Fashion Night Out event...

Opening Ceremony also carries pieces from their collaboration with one of my favorite jewelry lines, Lizzie Fortunato Jewels

For Suno's Spring runway show they teamed with Loeffler Randall to create 4 styles in their favorite prints. Again, these are not for the shy at heart but for those risk takers out there you can order these online at Opening Ceremony as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k