Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Crush: Leigh Viner

I was reading the fabulous, new anniversary issue of LonnyMag (more to come on that) and fell in love with a photography print by jkldesign by Leigh Viner on Etsy. I ended buying the print below - the girl on the beach with the volleyball and big hat was just too "me" to pass up! 

There are a ton of amazing pieces and with most at $28 it is a must to snap up a few while you can! 




If I had a huge walk-in closet, this would definitely be framed as the centerpiece!
Be sure to check out her blog as well, it is a new daily go-to of mine! http://jkldesign.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. :) How flattering, thank you Paige, I cannot wait for you to enjoy your new print and thank you so much for the sweet post! xo
    I shared on Twitter too..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k