Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lonny Mag: The Anniversary Issue

LonnyMag just celebrated their one year anniversary and they did not disappoint with the most recent issue. As one of the most inspirational issues I can remember it was bursting at the seams with content: gift guides, designer homes, to die for travel destinations and much more. They revamped the format for this issue and I am loving their new virtual platform. You can click on items that interest you without leaving the LonnyMag site. I even purchased a piece and was led right back to where I had left off - reading made easy!

I will definitely be installing this hook system in my next closet - a great way to organize your handbags and keep them accessible. A must for all the handbag junkies out there!


I found this blue to be so soothing and fresh - when I finally move to a building that lets me paint, I think I have found the winning color...


By simply sending his own floral design to HP, John Loecke Inc. was able to create a custom wallpaper for his Weeds inspired living room in the Showtime House.  

Have a wallpaper design of your own in mind? You will soon be able to submit art online to HP and count the days until your wallpaper arrives in the mail!

Turkey is on the brain now after this great DIY Thanksgiving tablescape.

*Click to enlarge and read the great decorating tips.


Now that I have been back from Italy for a couple weeks I am ready to dream about my next big trip and Lonny answered my call: Capri!

Capri has always been on my dream list of vacation spots and I now officially have a hotel added to my imaginary itinerary: J.K. Place. As Lonny puts it "a villa balanced on the cliffs overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea." Yes, please!




The views are breathtaking...and the interiors are not too shabby either...

 Perfect spot for a refreshing glass of prosecco...


Back to reality (again)...

Curl up with your laptop or iPad and check out the latest issue of Lonny - it is delectable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k