Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crush: Furbish Studio & Jamie Meares

One of my favorite stores and a constant go-to for inspiration is Furbish Studio. Unfortunately, it is geographically undesirable so I am forced to ooh and aah at all of the goodies thru the confines of my computer screen. I was thrilled to see that the Everygirl recently shared a feature on Furbish and their owner/ designer/ tastemaker/ blogger/ all around cool chick, Jamie Meares. Jamie founded Furbish 3 years ago and they have been grooving to the beat of their quirky and colorful style ever since. They recently moved into a new retail space and have me seriously considering a quick jaunt to Raleigh...



*photos from The Everygirl

A few of my favorite finds at Furbish:

Artwork by Furbish's own Keila Marino...



I am a sucker for their upholstery - everything is unique and the perfect combination of comfort and fun...

A few new arrivals via Furbish's Instagram feed. Yes, please!

Mercury footed bowl. Wouldn't this be a great little catch-all for keys?

Pink ikat lamp - with claw feet perfection.

A long time fave - the Mr. & Mrs. cocktail glasses. I bought the husband a set of these for Christmas and he promptly commented that these were really more of a gift for myself than him. He may be on to something, but even a gent deserves a little Furbish in their life!

*photo from The Everygirl

Did I mention Jamie also pens the lifestyle blog, I Suwanee? Check it out, you won't be disappointed. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k