Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chair Roulette

I finally splurged and bought a dining table over 6 months ago, but was not having any luck finding the right dining chairs. The dining table is a dark mahogany and I wanted something vintage and fun to add some dimension and keep it feeling light. Dining rooms are always the toughest rooms to keep feeling warm without layers upon layers of accessories, fabrics, and interesting finishes.  One of my favorite sources for great finds is Palm Beach retailer Circa Who. Luckily, I spotted these puppies a couple weeks ago and snapped them right up!


They are currently being refinished and will then be reupholstered in this deliciousness. I am so excited to finally use this fabric and it is perfect off of our living room.


Hopefully the end result will be something a little like this! Minus the peacock unfortunately...


Sooo the big question is what to do for the other dining chairs. I would die for a Frances Elkin loop chair...

 BUT the "knock-off" is still four figures so until the knock-off knock-off comes out the loop is out of the running. I have narrowed it down to the following...

1 / 2 / 3

Yes, no, maybe so?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by fabulous k